Română |   

INHOVA - Sisteme de control acces Hotelier

INHOVA - Sisteme de control acces Hotelier
    hub sciencedirect scopus applications register login login go to scival suite username: password: remember me | not registered? cheap viagra online cheap generic viagra buy viagra viagra online cheap viagra buy generic viagra buy viagra online medicaresupplementspecialists.com/pfz-sale-viagra-rp/ nationalityinworldhistory.net/bsh-buy-cheap-viagra-online-uk-tf/ viagra for sale Forgotten your username or password? Go to athens / institution login remote access activation home publications search my settings my alerts shopping cart help export citation purchase more options... Email article signed up for journal alerts [remove] alert me about new articles in this journal your selection(s) could not be saved due to an internal error. Please try again. Search     all fields     author advanced search     journal/book title     volume   issue   page search tips article outline is loading... Javascript required for article outline the journal of urology volume 175, issue 5, may 2006, pages 1630–1633 adult urology open partial nephrectomy for tumor in a solitary kidney: experience with cardinal cases amr f. Fergany , , ismail r. Saad, lynn woo, andrew c. Novick glickman urological institute, cleveland clinic foundation, cleveland, ohio received 9 july 2005 available online 4 april 2006 how to cite or link using doi permissions & reprints view full text purchase $31. 50 materials and methods results discussion conclusions references purpose we present a series of cardinal patients with tumor in a solitary kidney who underwent open surgical partial nephrectomy performed by a single surgeon (acn) with a primary focus on postoperative long-term kidney function. Materials and methods a total of four hundred patients with sporadic nonfamilial kidney tumors in a solitary kidney underwent open partial nephrectomy between 1980 and 2002. In 323 patients (81%) the contralateral kidney had been surgically removed, while the remaining 77 (19%) had a congenital solitary kidney. Renal insufficiency was present preoperatively in 184 patients (46%). Adverse risk factors for partial nephrectomy were present in a large percent of patients. Intraoperative and postoperative parameters were evaluated at a mean followup of 44 months. Results in the overall series 5 and 10-year cancer specific survival was 89% and 82%, respectively. Surgical complications occurred in 52 patients (13%), most commonly urinary leakage. Early postoperative renal function was achieved in 398 patients (99. 5%). Only 2 patients required permanent dialysis postoperatively. Satisfactory long-term renal function was achieved in 382 patients (95. 5%). A total of 18 patients had progressed to renal failure a mean of 3. 6 years after surgery. Patient age, the amount of renal parenchyma resected, a congenitally absent or atrophic contralateral kidney and the time of contralateral nephrectomy were noted to be significantly associated with postoperative renal function. Conclusions open surgical partial nephrectomy can be safely performed in patients with tumor in a solitary kidney. Long-term cancer-free survival with the preservation of renal function can be reliably exp. EUROKEY Romania este unic importator al produselor INHOVA in Romania.

Ultimele Noutăţi

Noul site INHOVA.RO

Eurokey Romania a lansat situl INHOVA.RO. Eurokey Romania este unic importator al sistemelor de control acces INHOVA in Romania.
08 May 2009 | mai mult



 
generic viagra uk next day deliveryCategorii Produse
 
 
ACASĂ · NOUTĂŢI · DESPRE NOI · PRODUSE · LEGĂTURI · CONTACT   HostVision
© 2017 Eurokey Srl. Toate drepturile sunt rezervate. Realizat de hostvision.ro.

ABC Domenii